Real Estate Closing Attorneys on Long Island and in NYC
Ensure Your Residential Property Sale or Purchase Goes Smoothly
When buying or selling residential real estate, it is critically important to have a knowledgeable attorney and real estate team by your side to protect your interests.
At Law Offices of Sandra M. Radna, P.C., we handle Residential Real Estate Closings for both buyers and sellers with meticulous attention to detail and care for your concerns. We understand that being able to reach your attorney is of utmost importance to you. At SR Law, our unique client communication process keeps you in touch, informed and involved so that you are kept fully updated on the status of your transaction.
Call us today at (631) 400-3342 to schedule your initial consultation with us. We are eager to help you complete your real estate transaction!
Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Attorney
Although legal assistance is usually not required early on in the process of your new home search, you should retain an attorney when your purchase price offer is accepted. Having a qualified real estate attorney review your contract will keep you from entering into an agreement that is unfair to you. You may face legal consequences if you enter into a contract on which you do not or, worse, are unable to follow through.
If you are selling your home, it is best to contact an attorney prior to listing the house to make sure all of the documents required for the sale are complete and proper. Once you list your house for sale and receive an offer, we will prepare the purchase contract and work with the purchasers’ attorney to ensure a smooth transaction.
Here are some examples in which it would be necessary for you to hire a Real Estate attorney:
- If you are attempting to buy a new home, you will require a real estate attorney to look over the contract to ensure the details are in order and in line with your understanding of the purchase.
- If you are purchasing a For Sale By Owner property, an attorney should still review the contract before you sign it. If you are selling this type of property, an attorney would also be required by the seller to prepare the contract of sale and all of the transfer documents pertaining to the sale.
- If you or obtaining a mortgage, the real estate attorney will help you understand the requirements of the mortgage and coordinate with the mortgage company to facilitate a smooth closing.
- If you are selling your home or a residential investment or estate property.
- Acting as a liaison between you and the other party.
- Ensuring any issues found, such as necessary repairs, are fixed before closing.
- Preparing for closing.
Contact Our Real Estate Closing Attorneys Today!
Whether you are purchasing or selling property, it is important to hire a Real Estate Closing attorney to assist you throughout the process and avoid preventable and costly mistakes. At Law Offices of Sandra M. Radna, P.C., our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure that you complete your real estate transaction smoothly.
The Fully Personalized Service You Deserve
There are numerous people you will interact with as you go through the buying or selling process – the seller’s attorney, title companies, mortgage companies, and real estate agents, to name a few. Having a singular point of contact who understands real estate and whose express purpose is to maintain your best interests, rather than that of the company they work for, is beneficial to both buyers and sellers.
We can help you handle a variety of real estate matters, such as:
- Assist in the purchase of your new home
- Assist in the sale of your home
- Assist is the sale/purchase of a condo or co-op
Law Offices of Sandra M. Radna, P.C. Is Here to Help You
We know that buying a home where you can live your life and watch your family grow is often a thrilling and frightening experience, all at once. Selling the home that you have lived in for many years can also trigger many emotions. It is our goal to help minimize clients’ worries and address their concerns so that they can simply enjoy this next step in their lives.
Reach out to our Long Island and New York City Real Estate Closing attorneys at (631) 400-3342 today!